Start a new topic

Hybrid Web App

Has anyone used one of the app builders to make their Ihouse site act like a native App?  I'm looking for users to be able to download it on their mobile devices, send push notifications, and be downloadable from the app store or google play.

Anyone?  Bueller?

Hello Craig,

iHOUSE Elite websites are mobile responsive. Our version 5 platform is react based and will respond to any mobile device screen. Your clients can bookmark your website from any mobile web browser. There is no need to download a link to your website from the Play or App store.

We appreciate your feature request because we do see the value in having an app where someone can directly bookmark your website from a mobile device home screen. We log all feature requests from customers and as the demand grows for a feature from multiple customers, we will push out those new features to our services.

Best Wishes,

Henry M.

iHOUSEweb Support

866-645-7700

Henry,

I appreciate the resonce and your willingness to bring attention to it.  

From my perspective, there is no competition between a mobile responsive website and an app.  Apps are much faster, allow for push notifications, geolocation, ease of communication, credibility and SEO benefits, and on and on.  I think of them as expected in this day and age.  Zillow takes more of our money everyday.  One reason that is happening is that they have a great app and very little competition in that area.

Who bookmarks a website on their phone anymore?  Don't you guys have melenials working there? lol

Hello Craig,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share your your post with our product manager.

Best Wishes,

Henry M.

iHOUSEweb Support

866-645-7700

Login or Signup to post a comment