Your Saved Search Pages are predefined searches that shows your visitors a page of results with search filters already applied with a single click.
To create a new Saved Search Page, log into your iHOUSEweb admin menu, click Edit Website, click Pages, then click Add a saved search page.
Saved Search Page Settings
Change the page title and URL, insert custom content at the top or bottom of the page, and then configure your search parameters:
- How you want the listings sorted
- Location specifications. If you want multiple locations, you'll need to create multiple saved search pages
- Nearby Cities for the above location
- Listing types
- Property Type
- Time on Site
- Square Feet
- Lot Size (in either acres or sqft)
- Year built
- Parking Spaces
- And extra advanced filters including school districts, by agent, areas, and age requirements.
When you're done, click Save this page.
Here is an example of a saved search page results with "Sacramento, CA" as the location, and price range of "$200,000 to $500,000".