- Click on the house at the bottom of your homepage and log into the Admin Menu
- Click on the Traffic Report Link.
- Click on the Go To Old Traffic Report button.
The following example is a sample only and does not reflect on the details that your traffic report may show.
Page - Pull down menu to select the page you
want to view traffic details on. Click the pull down menu and select
from the menu. Then click the GO button.
- The traffic data displayed will be for the page selected.
Source - Reports where the visitor came from (AKA- referring link). We only report
referring links for those sources that report the information to us. Not all sources report referring link information.
- All traffic that has no source information is reported in the “other source” category.
- Data - Columns reflect monthly data, rows reflect data by the source.
- Other Source*: Visitors that access your domain directly, search engine robots, spiders,
proxies, and traffic originating from other pages within your site.
Notes: Results may be delayed up to 24 hours.