Billing Info displays billing method, credit card information, billing address, a complete-history billing statement, and each option you are currently paying for on your account. If you have received notice of non-payment, check here first to ensure billing information is up-to-date.
You can also remove any options that you no longer want, or
change from being billed monthly to yearly and get a special savings. To
make changes to your billing:
- Click on the house at the bottom of your homepage and log into the Admin Menu.
- Click on the Account Info tab.
- Click on the Edit Billing Info button.
- When you are finished making your changes, click Save Changes.
On this screen you can:
- Update your credit card information and your billing address.
- Change your billing options for each iHOUSE product individually by choosing a monthly or yearly billing cycle. As mentioned above, there will be a special savings when you choose to be billed yearly.
- If you wish to remove an option, choose Cancel for that option.