This section allows you to set the default settings for your website including pop-up windows, slideshow, frames display and more. To make changes to your Website Options:
- Log into the Admin Menu.
- Go to Website & Listing Preferences.
- Click on the Website Options button.
- Choose which options you want.
- Click Save Changes when you are finished.
- Display slideshow on homepage?
- Allow banners on forms shown in popup windows?
“No” will display pop-up forms without a graphical banner. (Pop-up will load faster)
- Enable Photos for agent list page [Office Pro Accounts Only]
“No” will will remove the small photo next to each agent’s name.
- Select your favicon
Note: A “Favicon” is a small graphic that will display in the browser’s bookmarks/favorites.
- Which form should appear in popup window when visitors try to enter or leave your homepage?
- Which page should appear as your start page?
- Enable Categorization of Our Agents page [Office Pro Accounts Only]
“No” will disable any sorting of your agents.
- Graphical banners on subpages? Selecting Text Only may improve performance for slower connections.
“Text Only” will display your sub pages with NO graphical banners. A text title will appear at the top of the sub page.
- Home page align left or center?
“Center” will aign your entire website toward the center of the browser.
- Sort Our Agents page by [Office Pro Accounts Only]
“Last Name” will sort the agents in the agent directory by their last name.
- Visitor Registration
Note: Not all email programs will display the link for access to your site.
“No” will allow access to the selected page immediately after the registration form is submitted.
- Automatically stretch Flash Intro to full screen? [Flash Intro Subscribers Only]
Note: This may reduce image quality on larger displays.
- Enable rich text content editor
“No” will disable the rich text editor, not allowing you to make changes to Extra Button 4.
- Display ButtonLinks in frames? [ButtonLink Subscribers Only]
“No” will display only the content of the ButtonLink page with no navigation in the left frame.