You can make broad changes to aspects of the website appearance such as text and hyperlink color in Advanced Colors.
Note: most Advanced Color options are not compatible with New Classic Layouts, New Top Navigation Layouts, Top Navigation Layout 1 and Top & Left Navigation 1
To change your Advanced Colors:
- Log in to your Admin Menu.
- Choose from the drop-down menu of preset colors we have provided, or input a hexadecimal value in the field next to the color.
Note: a hexadecimal value list may be easily found by performing a search for “hex code” in any search engine.
- Navigation Group Background Color: changes color of the bar containing the group name. (Classic Layouts 2, 3, and 4 only)
- Text Color: changes color of regular text.
- Background Color: changes the background color of the website.
- Navigation Group Text Color: changes color of the group name text.
- Hyperlink Highlight Color: changes color of text links on your website that have been visited or are being clicked on.
- Flash Intro Background Color: changes the background color of the Flash Intro, if operational
- Flash Intro Text Color: changes text color of the Flash Intro, if operational.
- Hyperlink Color: changes color of text links on your website.