From any page where an image can be uploaded:
- Click on the Browse… button.
- Select Type of file: as “All Files (*.*)”.
- Select the file to be uploaded.
- Click on Open to complete the selection.
- Make any other changes to the page you are editing.
- Click on the Save Changes button to begin the uploading of your image.
- Follow the on screen instructions (if applicable) to view your changes.
Auto-populate is a feature for IDX users that will automatically add all listings belonging to your office to certain listing pages on your website.
Note: Auto-populated listings may not be edited or added to the Slideshow, nor can they be submitted to the listing submission services through ListingLaunch (Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate etc…). If there is a problem with outdated listing information, it must be corrected with the MLS directly.
You may turn this feature on or off in your Admin Menu:
- Login to your website through the house icon at the bottom of your homepage.
- Click on Website and Listing Preferences.
- Click on the IDX Options button.
- You may present listings using IDX on the following listing pages:
- Search For Homes.
- Lots & Land.
- New Construction.
To Auto-populate, choose “Yes” for “auto-populate on the appropriate page.” To stop auto-populating, choose “No.”