This feature is provided as a tool to allow quick addition of listings to the site.
Note: Posting of other
agents’ or brokers’ listings without permission may be in direct
violation of your MLS or Board of Realtors regulations, and you are
unable to add listings that do not belong to your office using this
feature. Please contact your MLS or Board of Realtors for more details.
- Click on the house at the bottom of any page and log into your Admin Menu.
- Choose Edit Website Contents.
- Click the listing button which you would like to edit.
- Click Add Listing .
- Select “Copy an active listing using the MLS listing number”
- Click Continue
- You will need to specify the MLS#, City, State and acknowledge that you have permission to post the listing.
- Click Get Listing.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the yellow “Edit” button to edit details for your listing.
- Click on the photo to upload additional photos and access the slide show options.
- When you are done adding photos, click Save Changes and you will be taken to ListingLaunch
- Choose any appropriate Products or submissions and then Click Continue
Note: The copy using MLS number feature is only available for Active residential listings that are for sale. Commercial or Lease/Rental listings, as well as listings with a status of Pending or Closed cannot be added using this feature.
Note: The Listing Zip Code is optional but does help. If you left the Zip code out and ended up with the wrong information, try again with the Zip Code included.
If you encounter an error when adding a listing that belongs to your office, please contact iHOUSE support at 866-645-7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.