There is a button that appears on Search for Homes and New Construction listings called Apply For Pre-Approval / Loan.
You can modify that button by doing the following:
- Click on the house at the bottom of any page and log into your Admin Menu.
- Choose Edit Website Contents.
- Click the “Search for Homes” button.
- Click on any listing
- Click on the “Edit” button above the Apply For Pre-Approval/ Loan button.
- You can choose one of three default links: Eloan®, “Select a page from your site,” or “Enter a URL” (link) to a different site.
- To disable and hide the button check “Disabled – hide button and link”.
- To rename the button, enter the new name in the “Rename” section at the bottom of the page.
- Save Changes.