The following codes can be added to enhance your text in most text areas of your site.
Fonts and Colors
Text between <big> and </big> will be Big
Text between <b> and </b> will be bolded
Text between <u> and </u> will be underlined
Text between <i> and </i> will be italicized
Text between <c> and </c> will be small
Text between <red> and </red> will be Red
Text between <green> and </green> will be Green
Text between <blue> and </blue> will be Blue
Text between <magenta> and </magenta> will be Magenta
Text between <black> and </black> will be Black
Text between <hl> and </hl> will be highlighted
Text between <times> and </times> will be Times
Text between <courier> and </courier> will be Courier
Text between <helvetica> and </helvetica> will be Helvetica
Text between <tahoma> and </tahoma> will be Tahoma
Text between <comic> and </comic> will be Comic
Text between <sup> and </sup> will be superscript
Text between <blink> and </blink> will blink
Text between <marquee> and </marquee> will scroll the text across the screen as a marquee
- Text between brackets will be linked to a button on your website.
- ex: [Search For Homes].
- Optionally, a website link (URL) can be entered after the text.
- ex: [See A Sample;http://sampleonly.com]
Links can also be prefixed by a special code:
^http://www.sampleonly.com – open in pop-up window
+http://www.sampleonly.com – open in new window
-http://www.sampleonly.com – replace current window
*http://www.sampleonly.com – open in current frame
!http://www.sampleonly.com – open in frameset
- Text between <li>and </li> become a bullet items.
- Bullet items between <ul>and </ul>will be indented.
- Or, bullet items between <ol> and </ol>will be numbered.
Will look like
- Text between <left>and </left> will be aligned to the left.
- Text between <right>and </right> will be aligned to the right.
- Text between <center>and </center> will be aligned in the middle.
- Use <r> for the ® symbol
- Use <copy> for the © symbol
- Use <sp> for a blank space
- Use <hr> for a horizontal line
- Use <br> to start a new line
- Use <p> to start a new paragraph
- HTML mode: Placing a # sign in the first character of the text block will enable HTML codes (html programming not supported).
- Raw mode: Placing two # signs (##) in the first characters of the
text block will enable raw mode (html programming not supported).
- Use this to insert HTML or Java® code provided by third party services.