- Placing two # signs (##) before the first character in a text block will transform the text field into HTML mode.
- Where the text field will only read text coded in HTML.
Note: Converting a field to HTML mode will disable the use of all other Special Format Codes in that field.
Notes Regarding HTML mode:
- We do not troubleshoot or otherwise offer technical support for HTML Coding issues.
- We do offer support for the Special Format Codes as noted above.
- Do not use the following HTML tags. They will not work with our service.
- Forms <form>
- Cascading Style Sheets (css)
- <meta> tags
- Title <title> tag
- Description meta tag
- cgi or Perl scripting
- Any tag that requires Microsoft Front Page® extensions.
- Scripts requiring Java applets.