This will create a direct link from a button to the site you choose. The site will be loaded directly into the right frame of your site.
Note: You cannot use the “Visitor Registration” feature to force registration on a button if you are using this “Link To” feature on the button. The Link To will work but the forced registration will not work.
- Click on the house at the bottom of any page and log into your Admin Menu.
- Choose Edit Navigation Buttons from the Admin Menu..
- Click on the Link To link below the button list.
- Enter the location URL (ex: http://www…) in the right column next to the name of the button.
- It may take several minutes for your buttons to be updated.
- Click on the Continue button to return to the Admin Menu.
Helpful Hint: use the “^” [shift + 6] symbol in front of your link to pop up a new browser window for your linked page (ex: ^http://www…)