Button Styles determine what the Graphical Buttons (Local
Area Homes, National Listings, City Comparison, etc) on your site look
like. Graphical buttons are used in the “Classic” and “Top Navigation”
Layout Themes, but not the “Top and Left Navigation” Theme. Classic
Layout 1 uses Graphical Buttons for the sidebar navigation buttons.
- Click on the house at the bottom of any page and log into your Admin Menu.
- Choose Edit Navigation Buttons from the Admin Menu.
- Click on the Styles & Colors link below the button list.
- Click on the sample button to select the button color or select Choose Style.
- Click on the sample button to select the button style.
- It may take several minutes for your buttons to be updated.
- Click on the Continue button to return to the Admin Menu.