Quicksort allows you to set up your own categories for sorting listings. You can create your own categories and set your listings to show up in a given category. Your customers then gain the ability to sort listings using a pull-down menu of the choices you have created.
To set up Quicksort sorting categories, you will need to edit your listings:
- Click on the house at the bottom of your homepage and log into the Admin Menu.
- Click on Edit Website Contents.
- Click on the navigation button for the listings you want to set up (i.e. Search For Homes)
- Click on the Edit button next to the listing you want to set up.
- Once your Quicksort option is activated, you will find a “Choose Quicksort Group” area in the edit section of your listings.
- To add a category, type in the category name in the right-hand form box as shown above.
- The sample above shows adding a group named “$150,000 – $200,000″
- To save your changes click on the Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Your new category will be saved and the listing will be updated to the new category.
- To add additional categories, repeat the above process for each listing. As you add categories, the pull down menu for Choose Quicksort Group will have the categories available to select (shown below).