From the Home page-
Select ”Organize Contacts”
Select “Import Contacts”
- Select the file type to import and click Continue (See below form more on file types)
- Click the Browse button to select the file from your computer.
- After selecting the file click Import.
- View the sample import.
- If the correct contact information displays in the correct field click the “Yes, import my contacts” button.
- If you do not see any of your contact information showing or the information is not in the correct location click No, this format does not match.
- After importing your contacts, you will be directed to the Browse Contacts page.
Additional help with importing contacts - Importing Different File Types
Each of the following applications/services provides an export file feature that will export a file into .CSV format. You must first export your data to a Microsoft formatted .CSV (Comma Separated Value) file before importing it into MarketReach.
After exporting your file from your application, you can import the file into MarketReach using our automated import features. MarketReach provides automated import support for the following files / applications.
If your file format is not listed above, our support team can assist with importing other types of formats.
For assistance with importing your contacts please contact us at:
1-866-645-7702 or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org