MarketReach gives you the ability to import previous contact lists that you may have from outside sources. This will save you the trouble of having to create new contacts within MarketReach.
To Export Contacts from Gmail (Google Mail)
- Log into your Gmail account.
- From the toolbar on the left side, select Contacts from the list (directly below the Google logo).
- In the top bar, choose More, then choose Export.
- A new window will appear, giving you two options to export your contacts in the CSV file format.
- Select Gmail CSV – for import into another Gmail account
- Click Export Contacts.
- A new window will open stating that you have chosen to open gmail.csv.
- Select Save to Disk (Harddrive).
- Once the gmail.csv file is downloaded, follow the Importing instructions for MarketReach.
Note: This will not alter your Gmail contacts in any way.