Creating an eCard
Modified on: Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 1:59 PM
- From the Home page, select “Create & Browse eCards”
- Select “Create New eCard”
- Click on a folder to select an audience for your eCard. i.e. Buyers, Sellers, Agents etc.
- Click on an article name to select the article to send.
(See sample below)
- Click a thumbnail image to select a visual theme.
- Click a thumbnail to select a layout.
Adding Content and Editing your eCard
- Click on any button to add content to your card.
- Update the following items at a minimum:
- Add Email Subject Line – This is the subject line of your email
- Add Article or Message – This is the actual content of your email.
Use the article menu provided to select an article OR
- Type or paste in your custom content.
- Online help is provided during this step and all steps.
Saving and Sending your eCard
- After you have added content to your card click the button to view the finished card as it will be sent.
- Saving options include:
If you decide to save your eCard, you will then be prompted to provide a name and description for your card. Fill in the desired information, place your eCard in a folder and click, “Save.”
- Your eCard has now been saved in the desired folder and can be accessed through the eMarketing tab from your homepage.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.